– Fatigue– Irritability– Difficulty concentrating– Loss of interest in activities that were once enjoyable– Feeling overwhelmed and helpless– Negative thoughts about oneself and others– Physical symptoms, such as headaches, stomachaches, and muscle tension
– Work-related stress– Personal problems– Lack of support– Unrealistic expectations– Feeling like you don't have control over your life
Causes of Burnout
– Set realistic goals and expectations.– Take breaks throughout the day.– Get enough sleep.– Eat a healthy diet.– Exercise regularly.– Spend time with loved ones.– Do things that you enjoy.– Seek professional help if you need it.
How to Prevent Burnout
– Take time for yourself.– Talk to someone you trust.– Make changes to your lifestyle.– Seek professional help if you need it.
How to Recover from Burnout
– Practice relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing or meditation.– Get enough sleep.– Eat a healthy diet.– Exercise regularly.– Spend time with loved ones.– Do things that you enjoy.– Set boundaries between work and personal life.– Ask for help when you need it.
Tips for Coping with Burnout
– The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)– The American Psychological Association (APA)– The Mayo Clinic– The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
Resources for Burnout
THANKS FOR READING!
NEXT: Natural Insect Repellents: Get Rid of Bugs Without Chemicals.