Every business that wants to be online needs a domain name. Find out the 7 top domain registration companies in India.
Today is the age of online branding and internet marketing. Practically every business needs to be online because 81% of customers undertake online research before making a purchase. However, in order to be found on the web, a company needs a digital address, which is why a domain name is required.
Domain names are the brief, easy-to-remember names of the websites you want to visit. With a registered Domain Name, your clients will recognise your company’s name and will be able to access your site indefinitely without accidentally browsing to another site. They are a wonderful branding tool and make site navigation considerably easier.
When registering a domain name on the Internet, one of the top-level domain (TLD) names that is commonly used is “com.” TLDs are top-level domains such as.com,.net,.in, and so on.
However, you must exercise extreme caution when selecting a domain name because it symbolises your brand, and there are several variables to consider. A domain name extension increases the likelihood of obtaining more relevant leads and, as a result, increases profitability. So, keep in mind your industry, area of interest, country, while selecting a domain name.
Here are the 7 top domain registration companies in India:
1. BlueHost: Endurance International Group owns BlueHost, a web hosting provider. Bluehost was one of the companies investigated in the study of web-based hosting services in collaborative online learning programmes.
Bluehost currently hosts over two million websites throughout the world. Mumbai is home to the company’s headquarters. In addition, if you purchase hosting packages from Bluehost, you will receive a free domain name.
2. GoDaddy: Based in Tempe, Arizona, GoDaddy Inc. is a publicly listed American Internet domain registration and web hosting firm . It is the largest and greatest domain registrar website in the world. GoDaddy, Inc. has over 17 million customers and maintains over 75 million domain names, according to the company’s website. It is still India’s most popular domain registrar website. A domain name can be reserved for as little as Rs.99 per year.
3. HostGator: Brent Oxley founded HostGator, in a dorm room at Florida Atlantic University. The company that advertises itself as a “global provider of web hosting and related services,” and has since evolved into a top supplier of Shared, Reseller, VPS, and dedicated web hosting.
HostGator is based in Houston and Austin, Texas, and has foreign operations all over the world. Individuals and businesses in India can register domains with HostGator for as little as Rs. 499 per year, depending on the package chosen.
4. Hostinger: Founded in 2004, Hostinger is an employee-owned domain registrar and web hosting firm. The company has over 29 million members worldwide through its subsidiaries in 178 countries.
It starts at Rs 99 per month for website domain registration. Hostinger offers free web hosting for your website depending on the package you choose.
As a result, Hostinger, which is also an Indian company, is one of the most popular domain registrars in India.
5. Namecheap: This is an ICANN-accredited domain name registrar situated in Phoenix, Arizona. Namecheap offers low-cost domain name registration and web hosting services. The company, according to various sources, administers around seven million domain names registered by three million consumers globally.
Namecheap is a third-party domain reseller as well. You can sell your domain name through this firm if you want to. amecheap sells domains in India for as little as Rs.99 per year.
6. DreamHost: Situated in Los Angeles, and owned by New Dream Network, LLC, DreamHost is a web hosting company and domain name registrar. The company claims to host 1.5 million websites and to have over 500,000 customers from more than a hundred countries. Dreamhost is well-known among Indians, who want to create blogs, personal and corporate websites, and so on.
Despite the fact that Dreamhost is an American firm, you may register your domain name and obtain all relevant services locally. Prices for domain names begin at 99 US cents per year, which equates to about Rs.70 per year without taxes and other fees.
7. Shopify: Used by over 600,000 merchants worldwide, Shopify is also popular among Indian enterprises. If you want to start an e-commerce website or online store, Shopify is a great choice. Shopify used to host Amazon’s global online store. You, too, can have a one-of-a-kind domain name. Some Shopify subscriptions include services such as free hosting.
Finalize a domain name today and choose from any of the above top domain registration companies to take your business to the next level by bringing it online.