28 C
Mumbai
Friday, February 3, 2023
spot_img

Gautam Adani’s company gives bumper earning opportunity; Details here

- Advertisement -

The promoters’ stake in Adani Enterprises till September 2022 was 72.63 per cent, while the remaining 27.37 per cent was held by public shareholders. Promoter’s stake will come down after this FPO

If you want to make money by investing in the firm of Asia’s richest man, Gautam Adani, you will soon have the opportunity. Adani Enterprises Limited, in fact, is planning to raise Rs 20,000 through a follow-on public offer (Adani Enterprises FPO). The floor price for this FPO was set at Rs 3,112 per share on Wednesday.

FPO will launch on January 27th.

Adani Enterprises’ FPO will open for subscription on January 27. For all types of investors, the FPO’s cap price is Rs 3,276 per share. The minimum lot size will be four shares under this scheme. Investors can subscribe to it until January 31.

The allocation will be made on February 3rd, after the budget. Aside from that, the refund procedure will begin on February 6 and the shares will be credited to the demat account on February 7.

It will be listed on February 8, 2023.

Stock has risen dramatically in the last five years.

Anchor Investors can bid on Adani Enterprises’ FPO until January 25, 2023. In the last year, the stock of Gautam Adani’s firm has returned up to 94 percent to its investors.

However, if we look at the movement during the previous five years, it has increased by more than 1,750%. At the same time, since its first public offering, the company’s shares have generated a 25-fold return for its investors.

Retail Investors Get a Discount

According to the article, it was agreed to offer shares to retail investors at a 10% discount per share.

As a result, Adani Enterprises has awarded investors who bid in the retail portion of this FPO a discount of 64 per equity share. Following the FPO, the promoters’ interest in the firm will be reduced by 3.5%.

What exactly is FPO?

A follow-on public offer (FPO) is a method of acquiring funds for a company. The business which is already listed in the stock market, provides fresh shares to the investors. These shares are distinct from the shares accessible on the market.

The promoters issue the majority of these stocks. This means selling your stock on the market. The promoters own approximately 72% of Adani Enterprises.

Note- Please take the advice of your final advisor, before investing in the stock market.

(To receive our latest news on WhatsApp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here.)

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles