27 C
Mumbai
Sunday, September 8, 2024
spot_img

T20 WC Hero Axar Patel Shows Gratitude Towards Wife For Support, Reveals Her Special Gift

The Indian cricketer Axar Patel is all set for the Sri Lankan tour as he has been included in both T20I and ODI squads and he is high on confidence after performing superbly in the T20 World Cup 2024.

There is no denying the fact that Axar Patel played an important role in the Indian team’s campaign and helped his team in winning the T20 World Cup 2024 but he was left heartbroken after he was not able to play in the ODI World Cup 2023 because of injury.

During an interview, he said, “While I was heartbroken when I was injured just before the ODI World Cup in 2023, I have dealt with injuries before and that experience helped. It was a tough phase, but I focused on my training and rehab. I wanted to be 100 per cent ready when the opportunity presented itself and I always wanted to win an ICC trophy for the country.”

He also talked about the surprise that was given to him by his wife on returning from West Indies, she drew a rangoli featuring a photo of Axar Patel kissing the trophy. Axar Patel stated, “It’s not like Meha makes rangolis daily. So, I had no clue about this surprise. She had just told me that she was busy preparing something for an activity. It took her two days to complete that rangoli. It was a priceless gift because it captured one of the most special moments of my life and was made by the love of my life.”

Axar also said that he is grateful towards his wife, Meha, “It’s these little things that matter the most in a relationship. After your parents, your life partner’s support matters the most and Meha has played a huge role in my success. There have been times when I have told her that I won’t be using the phone for a certain period as I wanted to focus harder on cricket, and she understood. She has always supported whatever was required to ensure I became a better cricketer. I am grateful to have a life partner like her.”

All the best to Axar Patel and team India for the Sri Lankan tour!

Nitin Bhatnagar
Nitin Bhatnagar
I am an avid writer with a passion for writing on different topics related to Bollywood, Hollywood, sports, health, current affairs, viral stuff and news.

Related Articles

Latest Articles