Culinary arts is one of the most famous and important stream in which every year so many students are making their future bright. If you are interested in this course, then this article will be so helpful for you where you will get all the essential information about some educational institutions. Also, you will get introduce with top 10 culinary arts schools in India.
1. Culinary Academy of India (Hyderabad)
This institution is affiliated to Osmania University (Hyderabad), and it was established in the year of 1996. One of the best institutions in Telangana state where you can get to admit for various types of culinary arts related courses
- Craft certification Course in Food Production.
- Bachelor Degree in Catering Technology and Culinary arts.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts.
2. Welcome Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal
Welcome Graduate School of Hotel Administration or WGSHA is established at Manipal. The Training and Development Program of WGSHA is recognized by the International Hotel Association, Paris. Interested candidates can take admission to this college by completing their 10+2 exam. The courses provided by the WGSHA are as follows:
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- BA in Culinary Arts
- MSc in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition
- MSc in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- PG Diploma in Culinary Arts
3. IICCM -International Institute of Culinary Arts and Career Management, Pune, Maharashtra
“IICCM is specialized in International Culinary Arts Courses. They assures that their all students should get quality education and quality placements in India & Abroad as well as on International Cruise Ships. They are committed to provide quality education in Culinary Arts Courses. Their vision is to Employee every individual of India with good compensation within minimum investment.
IICCM is one of the Top ranked cooking school in India” The courses provided by IICCM are as follow as:
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Arts (2 years)
- Dual Country Program in Culinary Arts (2 Years) (India + Dubai)
- Diploma in Culinary Arts(1year)
- Diploma in Bakery, Pastry & Confectionary (3 months)
4. Institute of Hotel Management, Pusa
The Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi is one of the head cordiality Institute of India giving quality hospitality instructions at undergrad, graduate, and post-graduate levels. The Institute goes under the guidance of Ministry of Food, Government of India. Numerous Eco-friendly measures are taken in the Institute like solar energy-based water heaters, sewage treatment plants, underground water tank and water reaping offices. Institute of Hotel Management, Pusa stood second among the List of Top 10 Culinary institutes in India.
5. Symbiosis School of Culinary Arts (Pune)
If you are belonging from Maharashtra state or you are desiring to get complete education in culinary arts stream from Pune, then this institution can be best option for you.
As per mentioned below courses are available in to this institution, pleasant atmosphere, well-educated teaching staff and well reputed organizational background are some specialties of this institution.
Offered courses: –
- B.Sc in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Bakery and Patisserie Skills
6. Merit Swiss Asian School of Hotel Management, Udhagamandalam, Ooty – Top 10 best Culinary Institutes in India
Merit works in relationship with the Swiss Schools – Switzerland, Alagappa University – and takes India into account for diverse needs of understudies in different streams like Diploma, Degree, Post-Graduation till Research level.
7. Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Goa –
Famous Top 10 Culinary Institutes in India IHM, Goa was first settled as a Food Craft Institute, later updated as an unquestionable Institute under the protection of Government of India, Ministry of Tourism and is under the umbrella of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, New Delhi. This institution stood seventh among the Top 10 Culinary Institutes in India.
8. Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad.
Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad is a hotel administration school situated in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
9. Palate Culinary Academy –
The state-of-the-art international Culinary & Patisserie entrepreneurial canter & chef’s playground is a haven for all food enthusiasts. This is really a Masterpiece among all the Top 10 Culinary Institutes in India.
10. Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management, Halwani – Top Ten Culinary Institutes in India
The institute provides a high level of education Conclusion about Top 10 Culinary Institutes in India:
If you have passion for cooking then this list of Top 10 culinary institutes in India is for you. These Culinary institutes offers an intensive industry-oriented courses that aim to get the students ready for professional industry. Theory and practical orientation of recipes help students to know more about the cooking process and their presentation.