34 C
Mumbai
Monday, April 15, 2024

Aryan Khan drugs case: Former NCB head Sameer Wankhede says rotten individuals are trying to defame him

The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) was ordered to desist from taking coercive measures against Sameer Wankhede until May 22 in the Aryan Khan drugs case. The order was issued by Bombay High Court.

The previous head of the NCB, Sameer Wankhede, expressed his sense of relief on May 19. The Bombay High Court had issued an order to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), asking them to desist from taking any coercive measures against Wankhede until May 22. This ruling is the most recent move in the continuing investigation into the Aryan Khan drugs-on-cruise case. Previously, the Bombay High Court had given an order to the CBI.

It has been discovered that Wankhede and his team of NCB officers, who were under his direction, botched the investigation of the drugs-on-cruise case, as stated in a recent report that was compiled by the Special Investigation Team (SET) of the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). This information was found in the report that was just released.

This case involves Aryan Khan, who is the son of the Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and was one of the defendants in this case. An investigation into a number of charges of corruption and mismanagement that have been hurled against Wankhede and his team of officials has been assigned to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), which has been given the duty of conducting the investigation.

The veracity of the conversation between Shah Rukh Khan and Sameer Wankhede has been called into question by one of the actor’s closest friends, who said that “Shah Rukh Khan does not talk like that.”The veracity of the alleged chats that took place between Mr. Wankhede and the Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been called into question by one of the actor’s trusted associates.

During a media interview, Wankhede reaffirmed his unshakeable faith in the country’s judicial system, as well as in the Central Government and the CBI. There have been instances of specific people seeking to ruin the image of one of the department’s members, despite the fact that the department as a whole has a great reputation. Today, the person was heard expressing a feeling of relief, but also reiterating their belief that the truth will, in the end, be revealed.

Following a recent turn of events, Sameer Wankhede, an official with the Narcotics Control Bureau, has petitioned the court in an effort to contest the FIR that was submitted by the Central Bureau of Investigation. In addition, he has asked to be protected from any possible coercive action that may be taken.

Wankhede claims that the NCB vigilance report that was filed against him has been stayed as a result of a decision made by the Central Administrative Tribunal. As a direct consequence of this, the Central Bureau of Investigation is unable to lodge a FIR based on the vigilance report. Wankhede submitted an application to the Bombay High Court, in which he included transcripts of his conversations with SRK. According to the documents, the Bollywood actor begged Wankhede to take action about the probe into his son’s drug use.

Newsdesk

Related Articles

Latest Articles