Dr Manoj Gupta treats severe medical conditions using Hyperbaric oxygen therapy and also trains healthcare professionals to upgrade their clinical & administration skills in the field of hyperbaric medicine.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is now a popular treatment in India and is used in the treatment of various acute and chronic medical conditions as well as for wellness purpose for anti-ageing, relieving stress, sleep disorders, improving quality of life, increasing immunity, sports injuries, joint pains. It is now very popular therapy amongst athletes and sports personality to improve bodily functions which increases performance on field.
What Is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)?
HBOT therapy is a treatment method where patients are made to breathe 100% oxygen in a chamber (add link of chamber) to heal complex wounds and infected tissues. The word hyper means ‘high’ and baric means ‘pressure’. In Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy, 100% oxygen is given under high pressure (2 to 2.5 times more than normal atmospheric pressure) for 60-90 minutes over a period of 2-4 weeks.
HBOT is Approved worldwide for following Medical Conditions
With new researches, Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy is useful in treating the following conditions:
- Diabetic Non-Healing Wounds / Diabetic Foot Ulcers / Gangrene
- Any Non-Healing Wounds including Problem Wounds and Vascular Insufficiency Ulcers.
- Radiation Soft Tissue Injuries (in Cancers) or any Radiation Damage.
- Brain Abscess
- Bubbles of air in your blood vessels (Arterial Gas Embolism)
- Burn Injures
- Head Injuries/ Brain Injuries/ Hypoxic Brain Damage
- Stroke / Paralysis
- Sudden Hearing Loss (Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss)
- Central Retinal Artery Occlusion or Sudden Vision Loss
- Compromised Skin Grafts and Flaps
- Crush Injury
- Gas Gangrene, Necrotising Fasciitis
- Sports Injuries
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Cerebral Palsy
Meet the Saviour: Dr Manoj Gupta
Dr Manoj Gupta is a renowned specialist in Hyperbaric Medicine and has made an exceptional name for himself in the field of hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for last 15 years, with a goal of providing his patients better quality of life and prevent hardships.
Dr Manoj Gupta is an expert in HBOT treatment in Mumbai. He carries accreditation, with all advanced degrees and training in hyperbaric oxygen therapy from various international medical societies such as –
- Primary training in Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy from National Baromedical services, South Carolina, Columbia (USA).
- Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Hyperbaric Medicine from Stellenbosch’s University South Africa in collaboration with Undersea and Hyperbaric medical society (USA).
- B.Sc. Hyperbaric Medicine from Stellenbosch’s University, Cape Town South Africa.
- Associate of “The American Professional Wound care Association”.
- Member of Undersea Hyperbaric Medical Society and Asian Hyperbaric and Diving Medical Association.
- Member of Indian Podiatry Association.
- Director of HBOT academy which is recognized by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences for Fellowship and Certificate training of Doctors in Hyperbaric Medicine and Wound Care Management.
He has organized National and State level Conferences, has innumerable publications in National and International Journals and has presented topics related to Hyperbaric Medicine in various State and National Level Conferences.
He has trained more than 50 doctors in India for managing and setting up Hyperbaric Centers.
Visit our clinic at Borivali, Dadar and New Mumbai & Call on- 98205 02021, 75060 00946, 93200 65511. also visit our site at hboacademy.in