Legal education today has a bright future. It is a challenging career which is a system of rules and regulations. Further it is intellectually challenging, personally fulfilling and financially rewarding. In modern society, the field of law offers diverse legal career options ranging from being lawyers, judges, paralegals, solicitors, advocates to being absorbed by LPO(Legal Processing Outsourcing units) that are increasing in India.
In the near future, a law graduate can find job opportunities with UK,USA and other countries as the government encourages expansion of its clients access worldwide.
The IBSAR School of Law (ISL) Karjat is a private, unaided college, affiliated to Mumbai University which offers undergraduate professional courses in Law, Banking and Insurance and B.Sc.IT curriculums in the fields of, commerce, law both at undergraduate and post-graduate levels, BLS/LLB 5 year’s integrated course. IBSAR is affiliated to Mumbai University. Besides offering Law Courses, it offers BMS/B.Sc(IT)/BBI/BLS degree in some of other disciplines. IBSAR School of Law (ISL) Karjat has a rigorous course curriculum to equip the students with the theoretical and practical laspects of law.
Admission procedure for BLS / LLB
The admission Process Guidelines for IBSAR School of Law and other UG courses are as per the guidelines of the Mumbai University. Admission to all courses are now open for the academic year 2020.
1. For a B.L.S/LL.B. (5 Years integrate Course), a candidate should have passed the H.S.C. (10+2) Examination in any stream (Arts, Science or commerce) from any affiliated state board.
2. The minimum percentage of marks required is 45% for general category applicants and 40% in case of SC and ST applicants.
3. MAH-CET –Law is compulsory. Other states board students are also eligible. COACHING CLASSES FOR LAW Common entrance test slated on 11TH OCTOBER, 2020 are available online.
IBSAR also provides COACHING FOR LAW Common entrance CET test slated on 11TH OCTOBER, 2020 are available online.
Law CET for 5 years BLS/ LLB
Exam on 11th October, 2020 Sunday
For coaching Classes. Contact: 7506436965
Documents Required for Admission
• Mark sheet of HSC with three recent passport size photos.
• Provisional eligibility certificate from Mumbai University in case of a student migrating from other universities.
• Transfer certificate
• Passing certificate for date of birth (original with 2 photocopies).
• Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (original with 2 photo copies)
• A (NOC) from college if a student is changing college.
About the Group:
A group of specialists having global exposure and world class credentials started IBSAR Trust in order to train the youth of this country. The Trust is working since 2004, in the area of professional education. IBSAR School of Law and IBSAR School of Commerce and Science are under the IBSAR Trust. IBSAR School of law is approved by the Bar Council of India.
Benefits of studying at IBSAR, ISL, Karjat.
• One extraordinary benefit in pursuing an integrated law course(BLS/LLB) at IBSAR is that even if a student is reluctant to carry forward his full course of 5 yrs, he can leave it after completion of 3 years. In that a case, he /she will be awarded a BLS (Bachelor of Legal Studies).
• The law school provide quality legal education in order to encourage legal, social and ethical values in future Law Practitioners. They become a law-abiding citizen and participate in socio-legal reforms of the country. The College offers well-structured extra-curricular activities like sports etc. in order to give students with a chance for all-round deployment.
Other advantages of choosing IBSAR School of Law (ISL) Karjat–
Placements: The placement cell at IBSAR School of Law (ISL) Karjat, provides training in communication skills and conducts mock interviews to prepare students for industry. Students are placed in legal firms, corporate sectors, LPOs etc. Some are perusing their higher studies or practicing in courts as advocates. All ours students are well placed and have a promising future.
Infrastructure: IBSAR has state-of-art facilities like a well equipped library, networked campus with 24 hours WI-FI facility, auditorium and classrooms, separate hostel facilities for girls and boys.
Faculty and Course Curriculum: The faculties is are renowned and experts in the field of law and allied disciplines. They train and equip the students to blend theory with practices. Especially moot court training and other practical aspects of law related to documentation, drafting, pleading etc
Computer Centres: The campus has well equipped computer labs with the latest computing machines and software.
Library: IBSAR Karjat has a well-equipped library. With a variety of hundreds of books and online journals, the library provides adequate research material to students.
Other Regular Seminars, Legal advisory workshops and legal-aid camps are held in ISL. The study tours are organized to learn and give students a practical understanding of the Socio-Economic and Legal issues of India. Moot- courts, Debates, Viva, Elocution Competitions, and Conferences are held so that learning begins from basic to complex levels. Also, it has a Ragging Free Environment as per government rules and regulations.
Remarks – The Law BLS/LLB Degree is worth the time and money to make you a confident and promising law practitioner!
IBSAR Group of Colleges Dahivali, Tarfe Need, Karjat Dist. Raigad, Maharashtra – 410201
Phone No : – (02148) 220472/71 – 220029/30
Dr. Jayanti Bhave – (02148) 220472 / 07506436965 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org