Social media has become more important than ever in today’s times. Find out the social media and mobile apps you should use to remain at the top in 2021.
As lockdowns drove people indoors and online in 2020, people realised how critical it was to maintain a long-lasting social network online.
Brands, too, would perish if they did not have social media and a thorough digital strategy.
Unsurprisingly, 72 percent of respondents say they have increased their social media consumption during the COVID-19 outbreak, and they aren’t just idly scrolling. 43 percent said they are posting and sharing more mobile themselves, most often to remain in touch with friends and family.
We all understand the importance of social media, but the question is which social media and mobile apps you should use in 2021 so you know where to invest the majority of your time and efforts.
Here’s a list of the best social media and mobile apps you should use for success in your business, work, and social life in 2021 .
1. Facebook is an absolute must for any brand, as it has over 2.7 billion monthly active users (MAUs). Remember that younger people are abandoning Facebook in favour of other sites such as TikTok and Instagram, so always consider your target.
2. WhatsApp has swiftly become the go-to messaging software for over 1.6 billion users worldwide. It’s a quick, easy, and handy method for family and friends to communicate, send group texts, share images and videos, send and receive documents, and have private, secure discussions at any time of day or night.
3.Instagram is yet another important medium for 2021, as it has 1.2 billion monthly active users (MAUs). Due to this it has become one of the most popular social media apps. The app’s new feature, Instagram Reels,suggests that the platform still has a lot of room to grow and expand.
4. Twitter isn’t the most profitable platform, because tweets don’t have a long enough lifespan,. It’s difficult to keep up unless you’re in the media or news sector, but customer service is one area where Twitter excels. It is frequently the initial point of contact for customers who require an immediate answer. Twitter can be a valuable tool to your marketing plan because it allows you to engage with your target audience fast.
5. TikTok has over 700 million MAUs worldwide and has lots of space for expansion. The opportunity for rapid organic reach is too wonderful to pass up for both businesses and users. Plus, the videos are simply plain entertaining, which you can’t argue.
6. SocialBee is one of the top social media and mobile apps you should use in 2021, as it is excellent social media scheduling app. It allows you to schedule and monitor material on all major networks, including Facebook (pages and groups), LinkedIn (Profiles and pages), Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Another aspect is automated mobilerecycling.
7. LinkedIn has evolved into a platform for acquiring and disseminating knowledge. It’s similar to a knowledge and value exchange. This provides you with a platform to learn wonderful stuff from influencers. They continue to publish postings, articles, and other industry-related information.
8. Reddit is a one-of-a-kind internet platform that combines elements of social media, news sites, and message boards to establish a community driven by conversation, media, and the exchange of links to fresh, original, and otherwise engaging material.
9. Trello has grown in importance as remote working has become the standard. It is a visual collaborative tool for organising and prioritising projects in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.
10. YouTube has SEO-friendly tags, descriptions, queues, and titles that make it a very appealing platform for businesses with a strong marketing strategy.Every day, YouTube consumers watch nearly one billion hours of video on the platform, creating billions and billions of views. Because of the platform’s prominence, it has a large audience reach, which is extremely beneficial if you want to become a social media influencer.
The above given list contains the social media and mobile apps you should use not only in 2021 but even beyond that if you want to stay at the top of whatever field you are in.